VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum - Ukraine

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2014, 02:26:08 PM

Home Forum Help Search Login Register
+  VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum
|-+  Forum
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  World Politics
| | | |-+  Ukraine
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ukraine  (Read 1804 times)
arise

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2014, 07:50:17 PM »

Reflections on a Revolution

The Heroes of Maidan

The mad instructions to Berkut and special police units to use live ammunition on 'terrorists' that in reality were nothing more unarmed protesters and disaffected civilians led to a bloodbath in and around Maidan. The army refused to take to the streets yet the head of security demanded the battle with the 'terrorists' be fought to the bitter end. Clips with wheezing bullets, people pinned with head-shots and mix of battle hardened and average civilians risking it all for their ideals. Thanks to the heroic acts Europe had not witnessed for a long time the regime was removed.

The power structure in Ukraine

The interim government is composed of different parties. The Fatherland and UDAR parties were in the protests that ousted Yanukovych. Die Spiegel revealed their parties have close ties with two powerful men: Rinat Akhmetov and Dmitry Firtash. The same men that formed the backbone of the Party of Regions that has just been ousted from power. So 'the opposition' is no opposition to the previous power structures. Moreover both parties are lead by people whose ancestry is not exactly Ukrainian. Their ancestry belongs to the same line of people running multi billion dollar companies in the US. The small communist parties are for Eurasia. The only ones remaining opposition to international finance are the right wing groups. But are they big enough to exert the necessary power to control Ukraine and repel Eurasianism and Globalism?

The Crimean Peninsula Dilemma

In contrast with Central/ Western emerging regions, Crimean/ Sevastopol movements cried for overnight military intervention. Whilst Catalonia has been building up its secessionist case for ages to protect its identity, the southernmost Ukrainian regions are wiling to see their identity tainted with mosques like Kaliningrad.

Scenes of Russian marines arriving in Sevastopol, armoured vehicles and military trucks with soldiers on the streets and Putin's orders to a military drill in central and western Russia added to the uncertainty.

Russia has flexed its military muscle to protect the 'rights' of Crimea and Sevastopol but in 2003 Russia had relegated the Baltic Republican Party. The possibility of regional movements was trashed with a law, stating each party should have regional branches in at least half of the Russian Federation constituencies. Should an Abkhaizia/ South Ossetia style annexation takes place the people will have no democratic way to secede from Russia afterwards. While under the Ukrainian government Crimea and Sevastopol can ask for further autonomy under Russia their political voice will be chocked.

The Holocaust vs Holodomor

Russia has not only failed to give the Holodomor victims' relatives the same way Germany awarded 'holocaust survivors'. Russia is not only failing to give submarines and hi-tech weapons to Ukraine as Germany gives Israel. But Russia has approved military force in Ukraine. The stark difference between the Holocaust and the Holodomor!

Double edged sword

In the lull until a new government and proper police is formed, Right Sector elements and other right wing movements are removing symbols of Communism and Russian Imperialism. They are spreading their influence in Ukraine's western regions and also influencing religious leaders. In itself the implementation of a third position is positive, but at the same time this lull can also be exploited by Russia. So, the faster the right implement conservative pro Ukrainian positions the bigger the culture shock for pro-Russian regions.

Spheres of influence

Lenin Statues falling and certain attitude by the Right shows that right wing influence is increasing in Ukraine. However such attitudes will give the opportunity for Russia to secure 'Russian Descendants' and their interests, irrelevant if the other 40% of Crimea may feel insecure under Russian military control. The Ukrainian military can never be a match to the Russian killing machine if Russia orders a Blitzkrieg. The flat terrain is a Ukrainian disadvantage and historically big armies have always moved quickly on that terrain. But this does not guarantee a smooth Russian occupation.

Nobody knows how many military hardened civilians are in Ukraine. Reports indicate that hundreds, if not thousands, ex-military and civilian combatants from the Afghan war, Caucuses and Syrian conflicts are in Ukraine now. Ukrainian private military contractors taking part in international security operations are also part of recent history. Vietnam had shown that a war is won by people and strategies not by military might.

Which sides these military hardened civilians are taking or if they want to participate all remains to be seen. As the west 'indirectly' helped Syria, it may also help Ukraine though this kind of help may not go to genuine groups. It would rather go to groups whose outcome of their actions will likely fit in the international finance's agenda.

The Ukrainian military capability lies in its street movements and militias that can drag Russia into a low intensity conflict.

The possible outcome if hostilities takes place

A war is won by the sympathy of the people and whilst the majority was against Yanukovych the same can be applied to the right. Its a very thin line between third way implementation and provocation. In the long run Russia can be drawn into another Afghanistan should the people of Ukraine decide to go into a low intensity conflict. This may benefit the Great European Reconquista since such a conflict will weaken Russian Imperialism and attract more support/ sympathy from Central and Western Europe. It can also weakens Europe beyond repair.

Two pronged European revolution

There is a two pronged revolution in Europe along the lines of nationalism. The first is the nationalism everyone is familiar with that is rising fast in Eastern Europe, namely in Ukraine, Hungary and Greece, followed by Sweden, the Baltic States and Poland. The second is the regional type of 'nationalism', or regionalism which is similar to nationalism, but rather then for nations, for the emerging regions. Catalonia, Flanders, Bavaria just to mention a few.

Crimea and Sevastopol belong to the emerging regions, yet that does not mean they are going to quit the Ukrainian Nation. More autonomy for these regions may satisfy both the Ukrainian and Crimean authorities. Although there are armoured vehicles in Sevastopol and two people have accidentally died in a stampede, another brothers' war can still be avoided.

It is important that Ukrainians see the Crimean issue in its true nature and juxtapose it to what is happening in Europe. Whilst Russian influence is a factor, the organic formation of Crimea is a distinct possibility. So even without Russian influence, Crimea would have pushed for more autonomy since we are living in the time of the emerging regions. People of different European cultures are organically forming around the oldest European regions, and a natural path that deserves to be respected by pro nature people.

A mix of Nation States and Regions?

Third way support is most welcome in Eastern Europe. The mobilisation of middle and working classes is very possible as was the case with Maidan. It is still unclear how these states will interact with each-other if the nationalists come to power in Ukraine, Hungary and the rest. Friendship or division is the issue, however bi-lateral agreements can be agreed upon.

In western Europe the emerging regions can come together as one entity: Nova Europa. Eventually as more regions join Nova Europa and the foundations of an Empire will be strong enough and be respected by the blocs, Imperium Europa will be declared. Nationalists may view Imperium Europa as a threat but is it?

What can happen if Imperium Europa does not materialise?

If Imperium Europa does not materialise the emerging regions will not bond together. They will likely be absorbed by other nations whose financial systems and state structures are already controlled by the elite. For example Flanders may be absorbed by the Netherlands and Wallonia by France, both nations infested with third world cultures and financial systems that can never free themselves on their own. If France tries to free itself from the system, the neighbouring states whose financial structures are controlled by the same elite, will declare war on 'Apartheid' France. And the same can be said for other nations desiring to be free. So through nationalism as we know it, Europe can never free itself from the financial elite that controls it. The regions are not themselves controlled since their control is coming from the nation states. However if they gain independence, they will be too weak on their own and be absorbed by one of the blocs, like Crimea is risking now. When a region is absorbed its most important laws will be imposed by a bloc hence enslaving it once more.

The only way out

The only way out of this system of two blocs is by genuine nationalist movements willing to co-operate with the emerging trend of the regions. If nations wage war on regions the declining European population will continue dwindling. So while minor conflicts can occur if the situation goes out of hand, disaster will strike the old continent once more. If scores of regions will come together, they will be able to resist global pressure from the two blocks. Currently Ukraine is withstanding this pressure. But at what strain and for how long? The answers would have been easy if a Genuine European Empire was standing.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 08:59:30 AM by IMPERIUM » Report to moderator   Logged
oebalus

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2014, 05:40:41 AM »

What has happened in the Ukraine is a clear cut version of a classical putsch. It is a misnomer to call it a revolution when the integrity of the country is breaking apart through centrifugal forces. The incumbent gangsters that have taken over are orchestrated by outside western interests , USA,EU,Israel. A puzzling irony ? Is to see Zionist cuddling up and supporting the so called extremes or ultra nationalists. These are not nationalist in the purist sense, but shock troops of the NGO and NATO blocs. The leader of the Juden committees in the USA held a close meeting with the leader of the extreme nationalists in government. A quick declaration by this extreme puppet was put out to the world press declaring that the government will fight against antisemitism, which is a negative phenomenon, and other babbling inanities  like democracy,human rights ,which are credo and dogma of international liberalism,Marxism and of course Zionism. We have an alliance of zionists and crypto Judens parading as nationalists. They already have appointed governor of some of the eastern regions Juden oligarchs, komismilsky or something like that, it does not matter other than they are Juden. Putin is once again discomfited, assailed and attacked by the Juden Kabbala.  Russia refrains from openly declaring that Ukranian putsch is a Juden manufactured take over, and keep repeating the danger of the nazi and fascist clique that is now endangering  Russia. This is going to be a test of wills. Any one going counter to zionists are swiftly branded as antisemitism. The Juden have so far refrained from categorizing the Russians as a bastion of antisemitism. That may come later if they see that Putin might become too tough a bone to chew.  Ukraine has been de facto split and , unlike checkoslovakia where checks and Slovaks divorced amicably, in Ukraine the Juden are exceedingly restive and spoiling for blood to be shed. The question is whether the Ukrainians will swallow the Juden bait and become cannon fodder for a prolonged and bloody conflict with the Russophile eastern regions. Putin has to move with lightening speed and consolidate the eastern Ukraine where ethnic Russians are majority and have deep rooted ties, culturally,linguistically,religiously, with mother Russia.
Report to moderator   Logged
IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2014, 08:58:22 AM »

This is the pro-Putin FB page admin

Alex Shalashilin

Ok I think as an admin it is time for me to say a few things about the current situation in Ukraine and address those that have come here to defend the new Ukrainian authorities.

I am a quarter Ukrainian. I would say a good 70% of Russians, if not more, have close or distant relatives in Ukraine. Naturally I am sad, that a country, whose people Russians consider close friends is failing as a state and is on a threshold to a civil conflict. Why might you ask are Russians so concerned about this issue?

Well for starts I do not want to see another Syria erupt next to our borders and Russia be flooded with refugees. I do not want to see our soldiers killing or being killed from by a nation that I consider close and friendly.

For Russians, Ukraine is not just a neighbour. Kiev, the capital, is the cradle of Russian civilisation and Orthodox faith. Look at famous Russians from history. Nikolay Gogol, Anton Chekhov - where would Russian literature be without them? They came from Ukraine. Sergey Korolyov - father of Soviet rocketry and space programme - Ukrainian. Leonid Brezhnev, the longest-serving leader of the USSR - also Ukrainian. Look at the current Russian leadership - Valentina Matviyenko, former head of St. Petersburg and now speaker of the Federation council (the upper house of our parliament) - Ukrainian. Any surname that ends with -ko or a -uk automatically points to likely Ukrainian heritage of that person (as opposed to the Russian -ov or -in).

In late 1991 a trio of turncoats, blinded by the promises of western democracy and welfare cut apart a country that their people took centuries to build. I am not sorry for the communist leadership, good riddance to that, but the people were divided. Belarusians, having the most foresight and diligence, were quick to dismiss these western "freedoms" and avoided succumbing to such reforms where indeed, the lucky few get everything, and the rest - absolutely nothing. In 1994 they elected a president, despite being branded as the "last dictator of Europe", managed to give Belarus the highest living standards and keep a developed economy to date. Russia underwent a cataclysm of events in the 1990s that ultimately brought Vladimir Putin to power. Now as a Russian, I have reasons not to share this euphoria about him that people here express, however if anything, his biggest achievement is that for more than a decade and half Russia has avoided any colour revolutions and other cataclysms, allowing it to slowly but surely re-establish itself as a world superpower.

What about Ukraine then? Well you have to be blind to not see the obvious. Look at any election or language usage map. There is no need to lie that the country is very polarised. On one side you have the Russian-speaking east and south, that is much closer in culture and mentality to Russia proper. On the other hand you have core Ukrainian regions. Why do I say "core"? Because eastern and southern Ukraine were void of population when Russia won them from the Ottoman Empire in late 18t century. Over the next 250 years they were extensively settled and developed by migrants coming from all over the Empire and later the Union. The population has always been mixed, and as Russia was ruling then, it is not hard to see why the Russian language and culture prevailed there. The core lands, on the other hand, represent the rich Ukrainian culture. My Ukrainian heritage comes from Chernigov (or should I say Chernihiv) region. Families were large back then, but being densely populated, there was little to inherit for all the siblings, so many wisely took the offer to migrate and colonise a distant region of the Empire, where land was up for grabs, and new industries required workers. My grandmother's predecessors migrated to a region in eastern Siberia, next to the city of Irkutsk. What I recall of my great grandmother, who sadly passed away when I was five, is her very distinct dialect that was much more Ukrainian than Russian. As for traditions including cuisine and folklore, they survive with that part of my family to date.

Now the general South/East and Centre/West divide will be incomplete without mentioning a few of the locales, such as the Rusyn populated Transcarpathia, Crimea, the amazing city of Odessa that any Russian-speaking person MUST visit in his lifetime. However I want to focus on the region that is called Galicia. The west of Ukraine, consisting of Lviv, Ivano-Frankivsk and most of Ternopil provinces. Unlike the rest of Ukraine, which joined Russia from 1654 to 1795, this part was re-united briefly with the rest of Ukraine in 1918, again in 1939 and became a permanent part of the country from 1944 onwards.

The history of this region is tragic and bloody and I will leave the reader to research the topic himself. Just on the surface though, whereas Ukraine is Orthodox, Galicia is Greek-Catholic. The differences are clear in terms of folklore, linguistically they speak a very distinct dialect. However what sets them apart from the rest of Ukraine is their mentality. I would only point out that when Nazi Germany occupied Ukraine in 1941, the population was considered ariyanised enough and the region was subjugated directly to the Reich. Whereas Ukrainians were being daily murdered raped and terrorised by the nazi troops, Galicians were offered to collaborate. Many did, a whole SS division (the 14th Grenadier) was enlisted from local volunteers. Yet, modern Ukrainian revisionist historiography will downplay that fact. Instead they will tell you about another force, one that was neither Nazi or Soviet, the Ukrainian Insurgent Army, led by a Stepan Bandera, that reportedly fought for the independence of Ukraine against the two. What they will not tell you, is that when a group of historians recently queried the German archives, they found not a single documented case of any engagement between the Wehrmacht and these "freedom fighters" (to coin a contemporary term). Nor will they explain why the Polish people, who made as much as half of the population "disappeared" by the time the Red Army liberated western Ukraine. Lastly they will forget to mention what declassified KGB documents clearly show, as to how this "resistance" came to abrupt end by 1949, when the local population had enough of terror and war and actively supported Soviet law enforcement. I am not going to condone the latter, which at times was very harsh as well. I said above, I hold no sympathy for communism both in theory and in particular in the inhumane practice that we had to bear a good seven decades of.

Anyhow let me now fast forward to the present and let's review the events that have unfolded. Initially I took little notice of this Euromaidan gathering. Ukraine's volatile politics made Russians oblivious to such events as a daily matter. However, when the first clashes erupted, what was immediately evident, was that under this façade of European values, which I am not going to lie, was genuine in the beginning, soon surfaced the horrible face of xenophobic Ukrainian nationalism. It would be easy to say that its proponents came from Galicia only. Sadly, twenty years of decay and romantic storytelling have done their job on the young generation of central Ukraine. We all know what happened, the Ukrainian president fled like the coward he is (I do not mourn him at all), and a group of opportunists seized the country... Surviving statues of Lenin fell, legislature that guaranteed equal rights to minority languages was repelled, former oligarchs were appointed to the eastern provinces... and something went wrong. First Sevastopol, then Crimea, then Kharkov, yesterday - Donetsk, now - Odessa and Lugansk...

Well, to those who are defending Maidan and accusing Russia, I can only say well done. Your three month long parade by taking regional administrations, not abiding to law, have set an example. And you have done something that I even I thought was impossible to do. You have awoken the Russian bear! In your own country, right under your nose. Honestly I always thought that despite the polar differences of East vs West of Ukraine, the two would cancel each other out where they meet, in Kiev. For the past two decades and even in Soviet times this worked, and unity was thus possible. All the effort that you put into toppling the establishment paid off. You destroyed that balance, and now its swinging back at you.

Where does leave Russia? Would the United States stand by when something like that starts to brew next to her borders? Of course not. It seizes the moment and gains the best positions for a future bargain. Russia is also a superpower and it too has to play by the rules, yes at your expense. The bargain is not going to be between the Ukrainian junta or Yanukovych, as both are powerless political corpses, but between EU and the US.

Whether or not we will directly annex South East Ukraine or leave a loyal client state is actually irrelevant here. Just how deep into Ukraine will Russia probe? IMO there is no need to venture outside the friendly south and east of the country. Will there be blood? Doubtful, given how Ukrainian units in Crimea are surrendering to the new authorities I cannot foresee any armed resistance. If Russia was to go all the way to Galicia, there will be hostile welcome, but what exactly has it got that Russia forgot? The only reason that I can see Russian troops in Kiev is to stop the South-Eastern paramilitaries from doing a little vengeance raid after two decades of being told they are second-class people because they speak a different language and refuse to honour those that collaborated with Germans...

Whatever actually happens, you should be grateful. Now you don't need to carry the façade of being friendly to Russia or Russians. You don't need to tolerate memorials to your forefathers who died in the Great Patriotic War. You don't need to worry about looking embarrassed before WWII veterans, because giving the drop in life expectancy that your adventure is about to result in, not many are going to stick about. You don't need to tolerate the canonical Ukrainian Orthodox Church of the Moscow Patriarchate, God's blesses righteous and judges what is foul. You can head straight into NATO or EU, wherever you want, whether the people there will accept such a tax burden or not is of little worry to me. You are an INDEPENDENT nation, why should I care about what is not mine?

Also you don't need to worry about Russian chauvinism. Back in 1991 Russia was the first country to recognise your independence. In 2004 we quietly watched your euphoria of Yuschenko's victory turn sour and dismissed it as a lesson of how not to make politics. After 2014, I can assure you that there is not a single Russian that believes that Ukrainians are not a different people. Of course, with hindsight, I can see that it was grave mistake for Stalin to strip the Polish people of their historical city of Lwow. Even though I am not Georgian, I apologise to Polish people reading this, for such an unfair chapter of history along with the Warsaw uprising and the like...

Is it painful to admit that what is once part of you is no longer there? Maybe... Russia underwent a transformation at the close late 20th century, that left us battered, bruised and divided among several countries. Now we realise that one of our extremities has developed gangrene. You do what you have to do here. Looking at the winter paralympics that are about to kick off in a few days, I know that amputees have all the chances in life. And economically, central Ukraine is not exactly a limb or anything... Just a patch of dead skin...

One thing that you can be sure of, is that we WILL cherish the memory of the proud Ukrainian nation that once was. The nation that gave our literature - Gogol, our music - Bortiansky and many more. We will proudly tell our grandchildren of the mighty Ukrainian warriors who fought and died during the war, starting from partisans like Sydir Kovpak and ending in marshals like Pavlo Rybalko. That Ukraine will forever live inside all of us.

--------------------

This comment is going viral on Putin's page:

I am European and I hate reading that some EU leaders are getting involved in the Russia-Ukraine affair, because it should not be their business to do so.
I support Mr Putin for he openly stated that Russia needs to have more children and always protected the Race.

In Malta, the tiny country I come from, I do my part by working for a movement that tallies a lot with Putin's agendas.

The EU has taken over Europe. The Europeans have no control of this beast that is led by Shultz and his clan of "chosen people".

May Russia keep a strong hand over Ukraine, notwithstanding the European/American intervention which is being led with the sole intention of installing missiles in Ukraine.

Ukranians have to understand that joining the EU is NOT a rosy idea either. They will be much worse. Upon joining the EU, Ukraine will prostitute its freedom of speech and Racial make-up since the EU pushes for a certain upkeep of regulations and a certain migration responsibility. All the crazy pro-Europeans will force their way to Ukraine, while the latter will be obliged by the EU to: (i) keep them and (ii) fail to send them to another EU country.

We have this exact situation in Malta.
For a better understanding of the movement I work for and to introduce myself, onc can watch imperat.org
This explains our IDEA of uniting the White Race. However there is a lot to be done. Let us work as if we are the last in line. If we fail, then all else would have failed before us.

Adriano Spiteri
Malta
Boycott The Times and The Sunday Times.
Do not post there, do not buy a copy of either, do not advertise.
Hurt Them in the only way they understand.

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2014, 11:01:14 AM »

Russia invites EU far-right to observe Crimea vote - 13/03/2014 10:22:15
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Russian government has invited some of Europe's far-right parties to
observe this weekend's "illegal" referendum in Crimea.

http://euobserver.com/news/123453

------------

see post 29

Ukraine has 12 Historical Regions - not 2.
Ukraine is a perfect example of the dangers of artificial borders of the Nation States.
The Jews use such artificial border disputes to foment fratricidal wars of Whites against Whites.

Ukraine is a perfect example of the necessity of Imperium Europa.
An Imperium of Free Regions and Peoples.
Regions and Peoples maintaining their Traditions, Customs, Dialects, Way of Life, Religion...

We of Imperium Europa will promote such an IDEA when in Brussels.
There to change this Judaic Europe into a Europe of Free Peoples - free from the Jewish yoke.
Malta will be the catalyst for this change.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_historical_regions

https://www.google.com.mt/?gws_rd=cr&ei=ldEiU57XF8iHtAbd54GgDA#q=regions+of+ukraine+map

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

adspi
Global Moderator
VM Member

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2014, 02:12:18 PM »

Source: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26572530

US Secretary of State John Kerry is holding talks on Ukraine with his Russian counterpart in London, in an attempt to defuse tensions two days before a disputed referendum in Crimea.

Mr Kerry is expected to tell Sergei Lavrov that the referendum and Russia's military intervention in Crimea could trigger concerted US and EU sanctions.

He earlier warned of "very serious steps" if Russia annexes the region.

On Thursday, Russia insisted at the UN it did "not want war" with Ukraine.

During an emergency meeting of the Security Council, Moscow's ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin defended the right of Crimea, which is predominantly ethnic Russian, to decide whether or not to join the Russian Federation.

The Kerry-Lavrov talks and Crimean referendum dominate the media, with Ukrainian commentators gloomy while Russian papers scent victory.

Leonid Kravchuk, Ukraine's first president, calls on the country to "immediately launch a bid to join Nato" and seek international peacekeepers, according to Den daily.

Pundit Stepan Havrysh writes in Hazeta that the referendum "will be rigged", as the "illegal Crimean authorities have simply decided to join Russia".

In Russia, Nezavisimaya Gazeta sees nothing to discuss. "Even the hottest heads in Washington now admit that the Crimea question is completely settled, a fait accompli".

Moskovsky Komsomolets tabloid draws historical parallels. "Serious people are trying to scare us by asking 'Do you realize how much it will cost to annex Crimea?' Well, how much did it cost Britain to send its navy to war with Argentina for the completely useless Falklands?"

Pro-government Izvestia sees the start of a "new ideology of reclaiming Russian lands", for which President Putin will be "forgiven everything and anything".

UK Foreign Secretary William Hague, who met Mr Kerry alongside Prime Minister David Cameron on Friday, said the US and Russian foreign ministers would find it hard to make progress.

"The fact that so far Russia hasn't taken any actual action to de-escalate tensions makes this a formidably difficult task today," he said.

Ahead of the talks, Mr Lavrov acknowledged the crisis was a "difficult situation" to be in. "Many events have happened and a lot of time has been lost," he told reporters.

Before his arrival in London, Mr Kerry warned "there will be a very serious series of steps on Monday in Europe and here [in Washington] with respect to the options that are available to us" if there is no movement on the Crimea referendum issue.

He did, however, say the US is eager not to impose further sanctions on Russia.

The mood music so far this morning has not been encouraging, reports the BBC's Diplomatic Correspondent Bridget Kendall.

She says Mr Kerry may propose that even if the referendum cannot be stopped, Moscow might agree to halt the process of it breaking away to join Russia, possibly in return for greater self-rule from Kiev.

But there is no sign the Russians are prepared to contemplate this sort of compromise, she warns.
'Right to protect'

Russia's foreign ministry said in a statement on Friday that it reserved the right to protect "the lives of compatriots and fellow citizens in Ukraine".

The Kiev authorities, it said, were not "in control of the situation in the country", referring to fierce clashes between hundreds of pro-Russia protesters and Kiev supporters in the eastern city of Donetsk on Thursday that left one man dead and several others injured.

Russia also called on the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) to send observers to monitor the Crimea vote.

The Russian foreign ministry said the logistics of the mission should be in agreement with "the leadership of Ukraine's regions where (the mission) is expected to be deployed".

Russia has refused to recognise the interim leadership that took over in Kiev with Mr Yanukovych's departure or to participate in a contact group aimed at bringing the two countries together for talks.

Notice how the EU is being used
"But my spirit will rise from the grave and the world will know that I was right" ... Adolf Hitler

"Malta will be the first refugee-free country"... Norman Lowell
IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2014, 09:51:29 AM »

http://www.euronews.com/2014/03/19/ukranian-tv-boss-assaulted-and-forced-to-resign-by-far-right-svoboda-mps/

Ukrainian TV boss assaulted and forced to resign by far-right Svoboda MPs

(Watch the video)

The head of Ukraine’s state TV company has been attacked by at least three MPs from the far-right Svoboda party and forced to resign.

Members of Svoboda barged their way into the offices of Aleksandr Panteleymonov, the acting president of the National Television Company of Ukraine on Tuesday night.

They were angry that public broadcaster, First National Channel, had broadcast the Russian Parliament signing a treaty with Crimea on Tuesday.

Yelling and beating Panteleymonov around the head, the men accused him of serving Putin, while there were Ukrainians “dying at the hands of Russian occupiers” and called him “Moscow trash.”

They then forced him to sign a letter of resignation.

Ironically, one of the men involved in the assault was the deputy head of Ukraine’s committee on freedom of speech.

Members of the Svoboda party filmed the attack and then posted it online.

Ukraine’s prime minister has condemned the incident calling it “unacceptable for a democratic society.”

National Television Company (NTU) is state-run and operates Ukraine’s largest public broadcaster, First National Channel.

During the Maidan anti-government protests, Panteleymonov, who ran First National Channel, was seen by many Ukrainians as pro-Yanukovych and biased in his coverage.

The Svoboda party currently has around 40 members of parliament.

---------------

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2014, 10:09:31 AM »

Obama speaks to star-struck audience in Brussels - 27/03/2014 09:24:35
Obama, following his pledge of solidarity with the EU on Ukraine, delivered
a 40-minute speech to an audience of some 2,000 at the Bozar art centre in
Brussels.

http://euobserver.com/political/123637

EU and US pledge solidarity in face of Russia - 26/03/2014 18:01:57
Obama and top EU officials have described America and Europe as a fortress
of justice, but indicated Ukraine is on the other side of the wall.

http://euobserver.com/foreign/123634

---------------------

The same manipulators, the same Rodents pushing for war against Russia.
The same Rodent who had controlled, murdered millions of Christian Russians during Communism.
The same Rodents who control London and Washington at the behest of Tel Aviv.

Il-Grieden tad-Drenagg!

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

IMPERIUM
Norman Lowell
Global Moderator

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2014, 10:31:26 AM »

http://rt.com/news/sashko-bily-dead-reports-013/

Watch the video.
The Ukraine that the Jews wanted to "save" is now in turmoil.
Only with the emergence of the 12 Regions of this artificial country, can there be peace.

The Golden Dawn
Imperium

BOYCOTT THE TIMES
 Imperium 1107

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

A Global Voice

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2014, 02:26:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2012

VivaMalta - The Free Speech Forum, Ukraine - Theme by Mustang Forums